Shirts and Pants are the routine and comforting wearable clothes for a man. Every guy
can only think of a shirt and pant, if he is fashionable or not. Whether an official
employee or a college going guy, pants and shirts are necessary. It became an essential in
However, some of the men find very difficult in matching them daily. They always prefer
someone around for the suggestion in matching, e it color combination, style or any
incident. The confusion is common for everyone.
To avoid confusions and someone to help, we are here to provide some best tips to match
your shirts and pants according to the situations.
1. Prefer opposite colors such as light shirt and dark pants and vice versa.
2. If you have a checks shirt then go with plain pants and same with any pattern on shirts.
3. Choose the right fabrics.
4. Universal colors of trousers.
5. Choose ever green pairs such as white and black.
6. Choose the colors of your clothes according to your skin tone. Too bright doesn’t
look good on dark complexion persons whereas too light doesn’t suites for average complexed persons.
Follow these tips, you will definitely get complements for your dressing sense.